1. Choose any topic you would like to discuss about the relationship between Business & Politics. Be sure to provide a link to an article or video to support your….
Approaches or Principles of TQM
TQM IS MANDATORY WITH PDCA CYCLE AND EXPLAIN ANY FOUR PRINCIPLES
- A) Briefly explain your understanding of quality systems.
- B) Please write name of 3-4 approaches/models e.g. TQM, Benchmarking, Quality Control, CQI.
TO ANSWER (B) CHOOSE ANY 3-4 FROM THE BOTTOM
- Focused on customers needs: Organizations depend on their customers and therefore should understand current and future customer needs, should meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Leadership: Leaders establish unity of purpose and direction. They should create and maintain the internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the organization’s objectives.
- Involvement of people: People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organization’s benefit.
- Process approach: A desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process.
- System approach to management: Identifying, understanding and managing a system of interrelated processes as a system contributes to the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its objectives.
- Continual improvement: Continual improvement of the organization’s overall performance should be a permanent objective of the organization.
- Factual approach to decision making: Effective decisions are based on the analysis Of data and information.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships: An organization and its Suppliers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
TQM: Advantages and Disadvantages
strategic marketing assignment help,writing help,strategic marketing dissertation help,marketing strategy,strategic management assignment help
- Ensure skilled leadership , effective communication, target setting,
- Ensure the involvement and empowerment of all the employees
- Ensure stage by stage analysis ( as to find out if plans and actions are working and to identify any difficulties and address them)
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Increase roductivity and quality
- Time-consuming as all staff are involved in implementation
- Staff training may cost huge amount
- Staff may resist to accept any new policy or procedure.
- Data protection and confidentiality concerns
- (PLAN) Establish objectives and processes
- (DO) Implement the plan
- (STUDY) assess collected and measure results
(ACT) apply changes based on results
- A) Briefly explain your understanding of barriers
- B) Write 3-4 paragraphs about Lack of Effective.
For Example what is leadership?
Leadership is the combination of all managerial activities. The main purpose of leadership is to integrate all activities of organization and provide necessary guidelines to perform these activities effectively. Leadership is responsible for maintain staffing level, provide required training and resources. If there is lack of leadership obviously service quality will be low than expected.
The leadership of Russell House Care Home failed to ensure required staffing level, as a result permanent staff are feeling stress with long working hours and overload works. Also family members of service users are not getting information consistently.