Exit Strategies It’s difficult to believe that after going through everything it takes to get a small business up and off the ground, often times the next steps are to….
Craft your life vision statement.
This Competency Assessment assesses the following outcome(s):
GB580-1: Defend a vision for a company that will provide the roadmap for all the company’s endeavors.
Craft your life vision statement. Assure it is succinct, and no longer than 30 words.
Then, after participating in FLIGBY, scenes 1-8, and reading the section in Chapter 2 of Blue Ocean Strategy regarding the Eliminate, Reduce, Raise, Create (ERRC) tool, craft an ERRC grid for yourself. Take into consideration your personal and professional life. Have at least two goals in each of the four quadrants.
Focus on the most important two (out of 8) goals that you inserted into the grid.
- Are your goals in alignment with your vision? If not, determine what is out of alignment and adjust accordingly.
- Elaborate on why each of these two goals fits into your life vision statement.
Be sure to review the Competency Assessment Checklist Rubric in order to understand the criteria on which you will be evaluated.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the University Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review APA formatting and style found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area. (It should include a cover sheet, paper is double spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations, Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom of the last page.)
Please do this assignment based on a goal of opening a cozy bakery shop.