Demonstrate your understanding of Assembly in relation to other languages, your ability to apply existing ARM64 assembly mnemonics and techniques to a specific purpose, and to demonstrate the ability to….
Create a Unified Modeling Language (UML) activity diagram that illustrates the process methodology life cycle.
In this assignment you focus on the process methodology of Section 5, Standards and Procedures of your software development plan (SDP)—choosing, diagramming, explaining and finally applying your choice of Agile development methodology to CapraTek. The choices that you make here drive the rest of the SDP, so it is an appropriate starting point.
Use the assignment Resources to complete the following:
- View the CapraTek scenario in the CapraTek Overview document.
- Download the Software Development Plan Template. Save it as “CapraTek_SDP_u1” and use it to complete and submit your assignments for this course.
Consider the CapraTek scenario and address the items below in Section 5 of the CapraTek SDP document.
- Select an Agile methodology and briefly justify why your chosen Agile methodology is appropriate for CapraTek.
- Create a Unified Modeling Language (UML) activity diagram that illustrates the process methodology life cycle.
- Describe each of the phases depicted in the process methodology diagram with relation to the software development process. Keep your descriptions generic—the point is to explain the processes involved in each phase to illustrate the concept.
- Partial Example: Scrum initial requirements steps: “During the initial requirements steps, the product owner examines the product backlog and gets feedback from the customer and other stakeholders. The product owner then informs the development team of the items from the product backlog . . .”
- Select two of the phases and describe how each would manifest itself in the context of CapraTek. Consider CapraTek’s requirements, resources, time constraints, et cetera.
Save and submit your SDP.