1. Define privacy, and discuss the impact of large databases, private networks, the – Internet, and the web.
2. Define and discuss online identity and the major privacy laws.
3. Define security. Define cybercrime, social engineering, malicious software, and malicious hardware including identity theft, Internet scams, data manipulation, ransomware, DoS attacks, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, zombies, rogue Wi-Fi hotspots, and infected USB flash drives.
4. Discuss ways to protect computer security including restricting access, encrypting data, anticipating disasters, and preventing data loss.
5. Define computer ethics, copyright law, cyberbullying, and plagiarism.