You have been given the assignment to read Beer School: Bottling Success at The Brooklyn Brewery. Upon completion of reading this informative book dealing with this real life rags to riches entrepreneurial….
Define the name of that technique to be used here.
- No Individual Projects are allowed at any circumstances
- Submit to the lecturer your team member’s names within the week.
- Submit your work not later than the week before the final exam.
- Each Member should have done a part of the question or questions..
- Corresponding marks will be given to each group.
- Marks will be rated based on the rubrics attached to this question/document.
PROJECT. Analyze the Following
PROBLEM SOLVING / CASE ANALYSIS
Directions: Solve all the requirement of the problems. Show your solutions.
|1- Large plant||300000||-120000||?|
|2- Small plant||200000||-40000||?|
|3- Do nothing||0||0||?|
- Expected Monetary Value ( EMV ) (Computation of Values = Computation, Correct answer)
- EVPI; (EVPI = EVwPI – EMV) ((Computation of Values )
- Expected Opportunity loss ( EOL )(Computation of Table = (Computation of Values = Computation)
- Consulting income at Kate Walsh Associates for the period February–July has been as follows:
- Use exponential smoothing to forecast July’s income. The smoothing constant selected is a = 0.2 Formula for Exponential Smoothing is Ft+1 = Ft-1 + a (At-1 – Ft-1).
b) Use exponential smoothing to forecast August’s income. The smoothing constant selected is a = 0.2 Formula for Exponential Smoothing is Ft+1 = Ft-1 + a (At-1 – Ft-1). (Marking: Computation1; correct answer
3- Consider the XYZ Construction Company, which is currently developing a luxurious housing project, owner and president of XYZ Construction, must determine the least expensive way to provide water and power to each house. The network of houses is shown in Figure below. As seen in the below Figure, there are eight houses on the gulf. The distance between each house in hundreds of feet is shown on the network.
- Define the name of that technique to be used here.
- Use that technique to measure the minimal distance that can be used to connect all of the nodes