You have been given the assignment to read Beer School: Bottling Success at The Brooklyn Brewery. Upon completion of reading this informative book dealing with this real life rags to riches entrepreneurial….
Define the scope of the project and detail how the scope will be managed.
Define Scope and produce a Scope Management Plan
Define the scope of the project and detail how the scope will be managed. You should also restate the MOV you determined in Assessment 2. Your scope should align with your MOV.
Using MS Project, Provide a list of Resources
Identify and detail the resources for the project using MS Project where appropriate, including:
- People (and their roles), plus any extra personnel that is required for the project.
- Technology – any hardware, network and software needs to support the team and your client.
- Facilities – where will most of the teamwork be situated?
- Other – for example, travel, training etc.
Using MS Project, develop a schedule using a high-level Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). It should include:
- Milestones for each phase and deliverable
- This will tell everyone associated with the project that the phase or deliverable was completed satisfactorily.
- Activities / Tasks
- Define a set of activities / tasks that must be completed to produce each deliverable.
- Resource Assignments
- Assign people and resources to each individual activity.
- Estimates for Each Activity / Task
- Develop a time estimate for each task or activity to be completed.
Include a high-level snapshot and description in your charter. YOU MUST ALSO SUBMIT AN MS Project or Project Libre file along with your Charter
Project Risk Analysis and Plan
- Document any assumptions you have made about the project
- Identify at least five potential risks to the project using suitable methodologies.
- Analyse the identified risks. Develop a risk register, prioritise each risk, provide a mitigation strategy and assign each risk to an appropriate team member.
Quality Management Plan.
Develop 3 – 5 quality standards based upon your analysis of the project’s stakeholder requirements.
List and justify the monitoring and controlling tools and activities you will implement to determine the project’s progress and success.
Develop a closure checklist that the project team will use to ensure that the project has been closed properly.