M/s. ABC Ltd. is a medium – sized engineering company production a large-range of product lines according to customer requirements. It has earned a good reputation as a quick and….
Develop a brand community platform as part of an integrated brand communication strategy
Analysis of Marketing Communication Strategy
Cult brands nurture myths and rituals and are often based on contradictions in society – examples include iPod/iPhone; Google; Absolut Vodka; Ferrari; Diesel, amongst others. Choose a cult brand and demonstrate its mythic background. Communicating the mythic core of a brand allows for various forms of communication including word-of-mouth and the self-creation of brand myth in brand communities. Develop a brand community platform where consumers and other stakeholders can meet and communicate about the brand.
Form of presentation: Develop a brand community platform as part of an integrated brand communication strategy.
- Objective of Communication
Integrated Brand Communication Strategy for Coca-Cola to bring its consumers all under the one umbrella site for social media to create a community platform for communication.
The use of the existing Coca-Cola Promotion site Coca-Cola Rewards (https://cokerewards.com.au) and expand it to contain a community program similar to facebook, twitter, instagram to provide an opportunity with the launch of the new product line of “Coke Life”
- Target Market
The target of
- People Enjoying and Sharing Coke,
- Group Thinking,
- Fun Times,
- Look at me! Attitudes
- Self Promotion
- Brand Identity & Positioning
Coca-Cola has a very strong brand positioning “Aspiring to be the universal icon of happiness, winning the hearts of every generation, Coca-Cola inspires moments of uplift every day for people around the world.” 1. Recognized all over the world by consumers “Coca-Cola is the leading and most popular soft drink in history, as well as the best-known product in the world” 1.
- Evaluation of Choice of Media
- Evaluation of Message
- Product Attributes – Benefits/ Consequences – Values (end of means model)
- Message Strategy ; Elements used to create effective message / persuasion (exciting, engaging, credible, etc.)
- Content Relevance
- Evaluation of Fit, Brand Identity and Message Strategy
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers