Demonstrate your understanding of Assembly in relation to other languages, your ability to apply existing ARM64 assembly mnemonics and techniques to a specific purpose, and to demonstrate the ability to….
Develop and provide support for the acceptable level of risk that your project is willing to absorb.
In your Risk Management Plan (RMP), include the following:
- Risk analysis: Develop and provide support for the acceptable level of risk that your project is willing to absorb.
- Risk identification: Identify the project team members and stakeholders that are involved in the decision process and why each decision maker is critical to the process.
- Probability of Risk: Review the RAID log created in Topic 4. Rank each risk in one of three rankings: high, medium, or low, for both impact to the project if the risk is realized and the probability of the risk being realized during the project. Using this information, create a probability matrix to depict the different levels of risk and fill it out during the final step of this assignment.
- Risk response planning: Create a contingency or mitigation plan depending upon the risk levels identified. Any risks ranked as “medium” or “high” that lack a risk management plan will require justification as to why no plan is needed.
- document should be submited as follows
- one Word document for this assignment:
- Embed or insert the updated RAID log for the project as an appendix to the RMP