Comparative State Analysis HIS/311 Version 4 1 University of Phoenix Material Comparative State Analysis Perform an Internet search to complete the following charts and address the following topics, as it….
Do you agree or disagree with the Supreme Court decision?
Attached the PDF for cases: Choose specific supreme court case.
Identify the constitutional powers of judicial branch.
- How does the Supreme Court act as a check against executive authority?
- How does the Supreme Court act as a check against legislative authority?
- Select a specific Supreme Court case from one of the following fields:
- Identify the historical circumstances of the Supreme Court case.
- Speculate as to why the Supreme Court justices decided to hear this case.
- Explain the Supreme Court’s decision.
- Explain how this Supreme Court case discussed the U.S. Constitution and/or subsequent federal and state laws, and/or lower court judicial decisions.
- How did this Supreme Court case affect the legislative, executive, and/or judicial branch?
- Evaluate the resulting impact of the Supreme Court case on U.S. society.
- Do you agree or disagree with the Supreme Court decision?
- Evaluate the resulting impact of the Supreme Court case on you.
- Why did this Supreme Court case interest you?
- How did this case affect you and society?