Comparative State Analysis HIS/311 Version 4 1 University of Phoenix Material Comparative State Analysis Perform an Internet search to complete the following charts and address the following topics, as it….
Explain the origins and growth of early labor unions in the United States.
1. Explain Henry Clay’s American System. How did this promote a spirit of nationalism in America? (100-200 words)
2. Discuss America’s transportation revolution in the first half of the 1800s. What role did government play in the development of roads, canals, railroads, and steamboats? (100-200 words)
3. Identify three major industries (not including the railroad) of America’s Industrial Revolution after the Civil War. What made the men who controlled them so successful? (150-200 words)
4. Explain the importance of the transcontinental railroad. In what ways did the transcontinental railroad change America? (100-200 words)
5. Explain the origins and growth of early labor unions in the United States. In what way did they change America? (150-200 words)