|Cellular and Mobile Network Technologies Presentation
The CEO of the hospital industry has asked you to explore the possibility of replacing the wireless 802.11x phones with a cellular system.
Directions: Using PowerPoint, create a 7- to 10-slide presentation to explain the security program described, the differences in core architecture between different generations of cellular and mobile network technologies, the end-to-end delivery of a packet and/or signal, and what happens with the hand-off at each step along the communications path to the CEO.
Your presentation must include:
Appropriate cover slide and title that represents the company and the purpose of the presentation.
Overview detailing the following:
1. Various smartphone generations and technologies (e.g., GSM, WCDMA, CDMA2000, LTE).
2. Recommendation for embedded smartphone operating systems (e.g., iOS, Android).
3. Changes to existing networking infrastructure.
4. Implementation of mobile protocols, logical channels, and encryption standards.
5. Using mobile-unique identifiers and location-based services to track device and data input validation.
Your recommendations should cover the feasibility of using cellular systems to enter secure data into proposed databases.