Decision-Making Cases Choose only one of the decision-making cases below to answer questions in the “Ethical Decision-Making” assignment. The questions at the end of each case are intended for you….
Finalizing The Research Question (RQ) Preparation
Finalizing the Research Question (RQ)
If you choose to have an optional conference with the instructor, be sure to have the qualitative and quantitative project guides (linked in Resources) handy for reference. Reminder: Mixed-methods questions, meta-analysis, and single case-study designs are unacceptable for the integrative project. Please refer to your instructor’s Faculty Expectations message for additional details on communication preferences.
- Submit a copy of your research question. For quantitative research questions, include your hypothesis or hypotheses.
- Be sure to phrase the research question in the form of a question.
- Identify the research question as qualitative or quantitative.
- Identify three peer-reviewed sources that support the need to investigate the RQ.
- In three sentences or fewer, explain how this inquiry is original and how it will advance the scientific knowledge base.
- Post your proposed research question (RQ) in one or two interrogatives. Identify whether it is a qualitative or a quantitative question.
Refer to the assignment scoring guide to ensure that you meet all criteria.
- Font: New Times Roman, 12 point, double-spaced.
- APA: Use APA format and style throughout, including citations.