Comparative State Analysis HIS/311 Version 4 1 University of Phoenix Material Comparative State Analysis Perform an Internet search to complete the following charts and address the following topics, as it….
How do people develop an understanding of their political culture?
1. What, essentially, is the difference between a federal government and a confederation of states? Between a republic and a democracy?
2. What are the benefits to the states of a strong central government?
3. What is federalism and how does it work in the U.S.?
4. The role does the media play in the process of socialization to American politics.
5. Discuss the importance of public opinion to the American political system.
6. US voters interpret factual information with partisan-motivated biases
7. Has mass communications usurped influential authority away from traditional family and community centers?
8. How do people develop an understanding of their political culture?
9. What is political socialization, and why is it important?