1. Does a person in need of an organ transplant have a moral right to obtain that transplant, supposing the availability of the needed organ?
- How should we choose who gets a transplant, supposing that there are not enough organs for all who need them?
2. How do you define privacy?
- Do you believe privacy is a moral right? Why or why not?
- Are there any cases in which public health policy justifies the violation of the right to privacy?
**These are 2 separate questions, please answer both. 1 and 2 and all it’s parts, these are to be simple answers with APA format references