Exit Strategies It’s difficult to believe that after going through everything it takes to get a small business up and off the ground, often times the next steps are to….
Identify the key approaches to marketing analytics and understand the concept of a marketing dashboard and how it improves marketing planning for a firm.
Discussion Question 1 – Summary & Critical Thinking
In this discussion question you have the opportunity to be creative and to relate what you have learned to your professional lives. Please explore and critically think about some of the *learning outcomes (SEE BELOW) and concepts presented in this course. Please effectively communicate how you would lead an organization (or a group of people within the organization) by applying the knowledge you have learned ethically and responsibly. Your discussion should also include innovative thinking, and information-technology aspects (such as the Internet, social-media, computers, and so forth) that may assist you in decision-making. You may frame your discussion around any functional component of business, and in any context; problem-solving, management, leadership, organizational behavior, and so forth
Comprehensive Learning Assessment
Write an APA 7th ed. formatted paper, of 10 to 15 pages in length not counting the title page, references list or appendix. This paper is to be a reflection of what you have learned during the course. The table of contents for the final assignment includes:
- Brief introduction of project company/product/service,
- Situation analysis including macro-environmental scan, “PESTEL” and SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Product/service features, benefits and brand identity
- Marketing plan objectives described using SMART goals
- Competitive analysis including differentiation, positioning and target market profile
- How the marketing mix (the 4 Ps or 7 Ps) will work together to reinforce the plan objectives, and the marketing communication budget.
- Integrated Marketing Communications plan (IMC) for your product/service. Media plan for this section should clearly state the communication message and how you will relate the message through your selection of specific modes of communication.
- Marketing communications budget including total budget and allocations for each media channel.
- The Executive Summary of the marketing plan is (1/2 page) should be the first page of the marketing plan
- References page
Remember, you must have at least six (6) peer-reviewed sources plus the textbook
CLA2 Comprehensive Learning Assessment (CLA 2) Presentation
In addition to your report, please prepare a professional PowerPoint presentation summarizing your findings. The presentation will consist of your major findings, analysis, and recommendations in a concise presentation of 15 slides (minimum). You should use content from your report as material for your PowerPoint presentation. In addition, you should include *learning outcomes (SEE BELOW) from all your major assignments. An agenda, executive summary, and references slides should also be included. Presentations should not exceed 15 minutes.
Learning outcomes topics
1. Define, discuss, and recognize important terminology, facts, concepts and principles of marketing including its scope and fundamental concepts.
2. Identify, define, and describe key marketing components, product life cycle, 3Cs and 4Ps and corresponding marketing strategies. Develop implementation strategies for marketing products, goods, or services
3. Recommend reasonable solutions to marketing problems using appropriate concepts, principles, analytical techniques, and theories, which demonstrate comprehension of the various influences on the relationship between markets, marketplaces, and marketers
4. Define marketing communication as a discipline; discuss current market strategies and technology, and the relationship between ethical issues in a business context. Evaluate the quality of proposed solutions to marketing management problems against appropriate criteria, including organizational constraints.
5. Summarize the relevance and application of concepts, principles, and theories used in marketing to contemporary events and global markets and evaluate marketing decisions.
6. Identify and discuss the interrelationships among concepts, principles, and theories used in different areas of marketing management between nations and their economic and social-culture systems. Determine what differences and similarities exist.
7. Evaluate the ethical implications and aspects of social responsibility of certain marketing campaigns and strategies.
8. Identify the key approaches to marketing analytics and understand the concept of a marketing dashboard and how it improves marketing planning for a firm.