This week’s assignment will be to create an Annotated Bibliography for your Course Project Topic. Using the Rasmussen Library, identify at least 2 resources pertaining to your topic using the….
Interpersonal Psychotherapy, Motivational Interviewing, Narrative Therapy and Crisis Intervention describe four approaches to working with people suffering from mental health issues.
• Apply the principle of evidence-based practice to actual and simulated case studies;
• Plan brief interventions that take account of the physical, psychological, social, cultural and spiritual needs of people with mental health issues and their carers;
• Describe the theoretical underpinnings and practice of psycho-education, motivational interviewing, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy(CBT), relaxation strategies, interpersonal therapy and narrative therapy
1. Interpersonal Psychotherapy, Motivational Interviewing, Narrative Therapy and Crisis Intervention describe four approaches to working with people suffering from mental health issues. Summarise these approaches in terms of:
(a) The underlying theories and important concepts related to the approach
(b) The therapeutic aims
(c) The role of the practitioner and the consumer in the therapeutic process.
(600 words, 30 marks)
2. Paul is a 22 year old, unemployed man from a Jewish background. He did well at school but has not been employed since. He lives with his mother, father and young sister in the suburbs. He studied IT at TAFE for one year but dropped out.
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality