Demonstrate your understanding of Assembly in relation to other languages, your ability to apply existing ARM64 assembly mnemonics and techniques to a specific purpose, and to demonstrate the ability to….
Prepare a presentation on your Cloud Computing Final Project case study.
a. For your Cloud Computing Final Project, complete a case study to provide a practical reference to help enterprise Information Technology (IT) and business decision-makers adopt cloud computing to solve business challenges. The case study provides a way to evaluate the market from the point of view of your organization to select a cloud architecture and an implementation approach through the use of house staff, cloud vendor(s), or both. An organization is expected to have any or all of the Cloud Computing models, depending on its needs for speed of execution, available resources, data protection and security needs, and an array of other reasons. Based on your case study, choose the most efficient cloud service and deployment model for your organization. As the organization’s consultant, provide accurate guidance to decision-makers on the selection of cloud service and deployment models. Take into consideration the organization’s size, IT Infrastructure, and other needs. Follow the Step-by-Step Cloud Computing Prescriptive Series to guarantee a successful cloud deployment from the perspective of the cloud service consumer. During the Intersession, you completed steps 1-7 of your project for review. Use the feedback from the intersession assignments as you write your final analysis. Additionally, add steps 8-10 to your final analysis.Step-by-Step Cloud Computing Prescriptive Series:
- Assemble your team
- Develop a business case and an enterprise cloud strategy
- Select cloud deployment model(s)
- Select cloud service model(s)
- Determine who will develop, test, and deploy the cloud services
- Develop governance policies and service agreements
- Assess and resolve security and privacy issues
- Integrate with existing enterprise services
- Develop a proof-of-concept (POC) before moving to production
- Manage the cloud environment
Your written case study analysis must be at least 5 pages and follow proper APA format. Be sure to thoroughly address all of the items listed above, including steps 8-10.
b. Prepare a presentation on your Cloud Computing Final Project case study. Your presentation must be:
- at least 12 slides, not including the title or reference slides;
- between 5-10 minutes in length; and
- engaging and provide a thorough review and summary of all components of your written case study.
Slides must be concise and uncluttered. Use various graphic and visual enhancements when appropriate. Provide APA-style citations for any references and images used.