Comparative State Analysis HIS/311 Version 4 1 University of Phoenix Material Comparative State Analysis Perform an Internet search to complete the following charts and address the following topics, as it….
prepare for the Outline of your Final Paper, here are some things to keep in mind:
(b) Select one film of feature length made during the time period of 1970 – 2000. You are not to use a film already used by you, the instructor or the course content. In your term paper, you should present information about the making of the movie, about its success at the box office, about awards it was nominated for and/or received. Also present a sampling of the critical reaction to the film, from both the time of its release and later. Finally, you should watch the film and react to it. Do not summarize the plot. Assume that I’ve already seen the film. In addition, write about how this director used the following in these films: Editing (montage), Sound and Music, Cinematography, Special Camera Work (steady cam, hand held, optical effects), Special Effects (this can include stunt work).
Outline and Resources – You are to turn in an outline and resource list for your project before the end of week 5 and submit it to the proper folder. Part two will not be accepted unless part one is turned in.
You must turn in an outline and a list of resources for your project no later than the end of week five.
- Use either an Alphanumeric Outline, a Decimal Outline, or a sentence hierarchical outline.
- The list of resources you expect to use includes website, books and films. This should be in the form of an Annotated Bibliography.
To see the entire description of the Final Project, clink here > Final Project.
As you prepare for the Outline of your Final Paper, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Wherever you are in your writing process, it’s important to remember that you’re trying to show me what you’ve learned in the course.
- Make observations and connections and integrate vocabulary and concepts we’re learning
- Think about the organization. Simply listing the elements in the assignment prompt is not an outline
- The thesis statement is the most important part of the outline HOW TO WRITE AN A+ THESIS STATEMENT
- I would like to see a full sentence outline. The more complete your work is now, the more helpful and substantive my feedback can be
- I look forward to seeing how your work is developing!
- You should plan to spend about more time on this stage of the assignment (research and outline) than on the final stage of the assignment (rough draft and polish).
- UMGC’s WRITING CENTER can assist you if you get stuck or need some extra help.
- Final Essay Stage Two – Samples of Outline and Resources (Sample Outline.docx)(Student Example.docx)
Good luck and happy researching!