1. Which of the following factors is a likely cause of revolutions or civil wars? a. A weak or failed state b. An authoritarian government that ignores major demands from….
Briefly define technological and cultural determinism (see Winston). Apply these theories to recent discourse about new forms of television, whether high definition TV, 3-D TV, mobile TV, online TV, etc. The discourse may come from a website, an advertisement, a TV program, a newspaper/magazine article, a blog, etc. (please do not use examples used in lectures or in sections). Identify an aspect of the discourse that invokes technological determinism and explain why it is technologically deterministic. Identify either a law of supervening social necessity OR a law of suppression of radical potential (these are likely not foregrounded in the example, they require an analysis of the broader cultural determinisms for the emergence of this technology). In what ways does this example exemplify the issue of gender and the division of public and private spheres (see Spigel)…………
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers