Exit Strategies It’s difficult to believe that after going through everything it takes to get a small business up and off the ground, often times the next steps are to….
Using examples , explain the differences between the following sentence types a. Major and minor (4 marks) b. Complete and incomplete (4 marks) c. Complex and compound sentences (4 marks)
1(i) Write five original sentences containing if/whether clauses. Use each possible pattern once. (5 marks)
(ii) Write six original complex sentences containing Wh-words clauses (6 marks)
(iii) Write five original sentences with relative clauses, using different verb or adjective in the introductory clause in each sentence (5 marks)
2. With suitable examples, clearly explain the following syntactic functions.
a) Subject (6 marks)
b) Object (5 marks)
c) Complement (5 marks)
3. Using adequate examples, discuss the following constituency tests.
a. Substitution (4 marks)
b. Movement (4 marks)
c. Answer to question (4 marks)
d. Coordination (4 marks)
4. Discuss three suggestions by Mark Halliday on how meaning is encoded in clauses (16 marks)
5. Using examples , explain the differences between the following sentence types
a. Major and minor (4 marks)
b. Complete and incomplete (4 marks)
c. Complex and compound sentences (4 marks)
d. Kernels versus transforms (4 marks)
For a custom-written paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers