Attached Files: Personal data breaches and securing IoT devices.docx Personal data breaches and securing IoT devices.docx – Alternative Formats (55.866 KB) What are the Challenges of IoT Security.docx What are the Challenges of….
Why and how does atomic nuclear decay take place? Explain, being sure to address different types of decay.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
Discussion Question 1
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research atomic nuclear decay. On the basis of your research, respond to the following:
- Why and how does atomic nuclear decay take place? Explain, being sure to address different types of decay.
- What is the significance of atomic nuclear decay? (How is it used to our advantage?)
- What is your analysis on the societal implications of using this process? (What safety precautions are required and are there negative impacts?)
Discussion Question 2
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the phenomenon of radioactivity and its applications in healthcare. Based on your research, respond to the following:
- What are the various uses of radioactivity in healthcare?
- What are the future trends in healthcare with respect to the use of radioactivity?