During this unit, we have focused on strategies for transforming the organization’s culture to be conducive for diversity and inclusion. For this assignment, you will use the results from your….
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that explains the arguments for and against the proposition Ethical=Right, Unethical=Wrong.
****DUE IN 6 HOURS**** PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT ASSIGNMENT IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE IT IN 6 HOURS
As the pace of change in the world increases, there is discussion among people about whether long-held ideas of ethical/unethical and right/wrong still hold true. In this position paper, you will argue your agreement or disagreement with the proposition Ethical=Right, Unethical=Wrong.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that explains the arguments for and against the proposition Ethical=Right, Unethical=Wrong. Include the following in your paper:
- A discussion in support of the proposition.
- A discussion in opposition to the proposition.
- A research-based statement of and rationale for your position.
PLAGERISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!!!!!