Question 1 (100 points) Discuss the pros and cons of the production and sale of vaping products as a business. Identify the potential ethical issues and how you resolve them,….
Critical Reflection on Parliament Program & the Australian Legal System
- The unit learning outcomes assessed are:
- Analyse the components of the Australian legal systems, and elaborate how these components intersect and interact and how lawyers use these systems (LO1)
- Communicate using appropriate professional legal language and express ideas and perspectives (LO2)
- Situate and analyse Australian legal systems within the broader contemporary social and political contexts (LO3)
This assignment is based on your in class experience in Module 3 (Mock Parliamentary Committee Meeting) As you are aware, the parliament is the legislative arm of the government. Laws are made here. This assessment is a critical reflection on this activity, your learning and contextualising of the Australian legal system.
You are required to:
- Attend Module 3 and participate in the Mock Parliamentary Committee
- Reflect on the class activity and write a Critical Reflection on the experience and making connections to how political and social factors impact the legal Your reflection must include:
- A reflection on your learning experience through your participation in the mock Parliamentary Committee
- A comparison and reflection upon the mock Parliamentary Committee Meeting and the unit content and other outside experiences
- A reflection upon social and political factors that impact the Australian Legal System
This is a critical reflection of the mock Parliamentary Committee Meeting and should not be a recount of the class activity.
Your reflection must have an introduction, body and conclusion.
- Use sub-headings
- You can write in first person language.
- You must conduct legal research