Problem 1: The taxpayer, a calendar year corporation, wants to change its company’s headquarters, which is currently a 10-story building. The company owns the property without a mortgage. The company decides….
Identify and explain one of the major compromises of the Constitution, noting the issue, the two sides and the resolution of the compromise.
Please answer each of the questions below in short-answer format. Write your responses in complete sentences. Your answers to each question should include 2 – 3 paragraphs minimum and a minimum of 150 – 250 words.
Be sure to carefully read each question to ensure that each component is answered with the appropriate depth and detail. Your answers should be free of spelling and grammar errors. When using reference material, you must properly cite your sources using in-text citations. You must also include a reference list. All documentation must be rendered in APA citation style (see announcements for details on APA). This includes citing your textbook or course lesson modules.
Review the Short-Answer Grading Rubric and the Short-Answer Assignment Sample as you prepare to complete this assignment.
Please include the question along with your response in the textbox. This is to ensure that you have addressed each question.
1 of 1
- Identify and explain one of the major compromises of the Constitution, noting the issue, the two sides and the resolution of the compromise. Explain how the compromise satisfied both sides.
- Compare/contrast the two chambers of Congress. Identify the two chambers, the number of members in each chamber, and their terms. Explain some of the powers of each chamber. Be sure to also describe how the process of selection has changed overtime.
- Summarize Shay’s Rebellion and explain why and how it led to the Constitutional Convention.
- Describe and explain the two main principles of the Constitution: separation of power and checks and balances. Summarize the reasons why the founding fathers believed these two principles were important.
- According to the Federalist Papers, what is the difference between a democracy and a republic? Use specific characteristics of each form of government.