The paper has to be 5 full pages (Excluding the Title page, Abstract, and References) a total of 8 pages The paper is divided as follows: A) The Title of….
Prepare an annotated bibliography for the resources you identified.
This week’s assignment will be to create an Annotated Bibliography for your Course Project Topic. Using the Rasmussen Library, identify at least 2 resources pertaining to your topic using the following instructions:
- Prepare an annotated bibliography for the resources you identified. Each entry will include:
- the full APA formatted reference
- an annotation consisting of the following elements:
- 2 to 4 sentences to summarize the main idea(s) of the source
- 1 or 2 sentences to assess and evaluate the source
- 1 or 2 sentences to reflect on the source
An annotated bibliography is an APA reference list that includes a brief summary and analysis — the annotation — under the reference entry.
An annotated bibliography includes:
- APA Title page
- Pages are numbered beginning with title page
- APA formatted reference list beginning on own page
- References centered and bolded at top of page
- Entries listed in alphabetical order
- Annotations begin under its associated reference
- Annotations are indented 0.5 inches from the left margin
- The entire document is double spaced; no extra space between entries
Example of an annotated bibliography entry: