Demonstrate your understanding of Assembly in relation to other languages, your ability to apply existing ARM64 assembly mnemonics and techniques to a specific purpose, and to demonstrate the ability to….
select your top three ethics topics (in order of preference) from the list below and email your choices to me
CSCI 415 TERM PAPER TOPICS SELECTION – Spring 2020 Due Monday, February 7, 2021 (11:59pm)
Please select your top three ethics topics (in order of preference) from the list below and email your choices to me by Monday, February 7, 2021 . I will compile a list by name of your selected topics to reduce the number of duplicate topic areas. You will only be assigned one topic but I want your top three to make putting together the list easier. If there is another topic that you think would fit into the class that you are interested in, go ahead and submit that too. I’m interested in expanding this list.
Required topic headings for your paper should include the background surrounding the issue, a historical perspective , current issues that are applicable, legislation dealing with this topic, examples , global dynamics/impact (such as issues, processes, trends, and systems), personal impact from a global perspective, and a summary . These are the topics to be discussed in the term paper
Each paper should contain a reference list of at least five (5) different substantial and quality references. The references and reference citations for the term paper must be to a current event less than 3 years old (a reference with no date (n.d.) is not acceptable). This requires a reference citation in the text of the paper and a reference at the end of the paper to which the reference citation applies. You must include some information obtained from the reference in your answer. The references must be found on the internet and you must include a URL in your reference so that the reference can be verified.
You cannot use information from the text book or any book/article by the author of the text book as a current event. Make sure that your reference has a date of publication.
The body of the paper should be a minimum of six typed double spaced pages. Your cover page and reference page cannot be counted in this number. You should use the APA format for your reference citations and the reference page.
This course has been designated as a global course which includes the requirement that you must place this term paper in your ManeSync Experiences. A screen shot must be attached to your term paper that you submit for grading to prove that the paper was placed in your ManeSync Experiences. Directions for using ManeSync Experiences are provided in the following document under the Term Paper tab: ManeSync Experiences Instructions.docx
Feel free to use the Communications Skill Center (http://www.tamu-commerce.edu/litlang/CSC/located.htm), Hall of Languages, Room 103, Phone No. 903.886.5280 to assist you with this writing assignment.
Check out www.citationmachine.net for tips on properly citing works.
· Comparing Codes of Ethics (pick four ex: ACM, IEEE, etc…)
· Cyber Crime, Cyber Forensics, and the Internet
· Data Mining: Methods, Misuse, and Issues Regarding Privacy
· Ethical Concerns in the Field of Wearable Computing
· Ethical Uses of Cryptology in Computers and Information Technology
· Ethical Issues in Government
· The Ethics of software Use and Acquisition: Applying Copyright and Patent Laws
· Ethical Issues in Research Practices: Rights of Human Subjects, Debriefing, Disclosing Results
· Ethics on the Job: Exchanging Gifts, Outside Employment, Misuse of Property
· Ethical Issues Involved in the Human Genome Project
· Ethics of Downloading Digital Music and Video
· Ethical Questions Raised in the Music Industry
· The Ethics of Software Development: Code that Kills
· Government’s Role with the Internet
· Hackers and Ethics
· Internet Safety for Kids
· Medical Records: Ethical Issues in Patient Care and Information Distribution
· Monitoring Software: Privacy, Policy, and Practical Issues
· Privacy on the Internet: Practice of “Pipe Dream”
· Technology: The Need for a New Ethical Framework
· The Politics of Gender Equity in the field of ‘computer science’ or ‘information technology’.
· Using Digital Images in Educational Websites and Classroom Projects
· The Ethics of Cyberwarfare
Grading Rubric for Term Paper
Grading criterion Unit Points Total Points
Uploaded to correct Dropbox 4 4
Submitted on time 15 15
Your Last Name,first and middle initial with correct quiz number 4 4
(Example only: Creider_RD_tp)
Documentation that you placed the term paper in your ePortfolio in Mane Sync 10
Minimum of 6 typed, double-spaced pages 5 15
(excluding cover and reference pages – use APA style)
Rationally expressed opinions, experiences (personal or observed), 8
arguments and premises (where appropriate) to support responses
(did not simply restate/summarize author/textbook/article)
Clearly presented classical ethics theories relative to topic 5
Included ‘URL’ for appropriate verifiable current event 10 23
(i.e., example of topic being discussed WITH EXPLANATION)
NOTE: Must be less than 4 years old
Grammatically correct and appropriate tone 7
(professional, non-offensive language)
Typographically correct 7 14
Included a minimum of five (5) 7
different substantial and quality references
full citations as needed 3
Used correct APA format 5 15
Used required and appropriate headings 10 10
Maximum grade 100 100