Comparative State Analysis HIS/311 Version 4 1 University of Phoenix Material Comparative State Analysis Perform an Internet search to complete the following charts and address the following topics, as it….
What was the social economic effect of slavery?
Research paper is due May 7th on Slavery and the effects it had on America.
· How did Slavery effect the politics of America during that time?
· How did it effect the women at that time?
· What was the social economic effect of slavery?
· How did it effect the African American culture then and what are the lasting effects of slavery now?
· Why did America get involved in the Slave Trade?
· Your research paper should be: 7 pages minimum and written in Chicago Manual of Style. (7 pages including the title page and bibliography, so only 5 pages minimum of actual writing)
· It should have footnote citations at the bottom of the page.
· Your paper should also include a title page, and a bibliography.
· Your bibliography should have: 3 primary sources, and 4 secondary sources.
· What are Primary Sources? Primary Sources are first-hand accounts: letters, diaries, journals, newspaper articles, books from that time period, or someone who has witnessed the event, or was alive at that time?
· Secondary sources are from today’s (more recent) times. This would include books, dvds, etc. check Chicago Manual of Style for more clarification.
· Here is a good resource for your research paper:
Check out: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/chicago_manual_17th_edition/cmos_formatting_and_style_guide/chicago_manual_of_style_17th_edition.html