For this essay assignment, write a 500-750 word essay (in APA or Chicago format) on the following topic:
Based on your reading of Undocumented Storytellers: Narrating the Immigrant Rights Movement, discuss THREE (3) different ways immigrants to America from THREE (3) different countries/regions of the world have used their narrative voices as a tool for activism. Focus on a variety of styles/genres of storytelling.
NOTE: Each essay must have the following:
- Title of the essay with your name and date
- Introduction paragraph with a thesis statement
- Paragraphs that address each aspect of the question you choose
- Conclusion paragraph
- Citations in APA or Chicago style (cite quoted and paraphrased material)
- A list of your sources (4-5 minimum) in your chosen citation style. You must use sources from the course, and you can use outside sources if you need to, but they should be professional, academic, and/or scholarly sources.
- Your essay will be submitted to Turnitin.com when you submit it to this assignment. You must have no more than a 30% score on Turnitin for me to grade it. If you get a higher score, look at your report and see what needs to be done to lower that score. Revise and resubmit. The best thing to do is write it in your own words and use quotation marks around direct quotes.